Monday, July 9, 2007

bon jovi - living on a prayer(LIVE)

another video of the most popular song of bon jovi live in 1987



When I saw the Bon Jovi's old video, it was very interesting the rock group which I like very much. In 1987 I was only in sixth grade and I was not dreaming to watch Bon Jovi's Live Concert at someday. They were very different back there--they were young, different clothings, and even hair cuts-- In 2003 I had an opportunity to watch the Bon Jovi Live concert in Chicago. Their tickets had been already sold out a month ago so I bought a ticket outside of the United Center, and paid $150, but it was worthy. The concert was "Bounce" new CD release tour. The lead singer Jon Bon Jovi's birthday was at the time. A girl came out from the big cake on the stage like Marilyn Monroe did for JFK ,and sang a birthday song with us. Heather Locklear, who's Richy Sambori's ex-wife and famous actress was there. The opening band was Goo Goo Doll. I really enjoyed the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she wants
to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


Also visit my webpage; Dr Dre Beats

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this web page, and article is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such articles. Read my share at สล็อต